Monday, April 1, 2013

Schedule - April 2012

Here is the schedule of the planned postings for April 2013:

01 Schedule
03 FreshMusic
05 PussyRiotUpdate
07 ShortReading
09 SurrealSentence
11 ThingsThatFly
13 HistoryLesson
15 ArcticSeaIce
17 AgedMusic
19 RedLightReading
21 NewsThoughts
23 NovelReading
25 AmateurShort
27 WeatherPhoto
29 ParanormalTourism

If you have any suggestions for content in these categories, please feel free to contribute by sending an email to

hollow
dot
well
at
gmail
dot
com

About this blog in the past month:
59 pageviews
0 comments

(Hey! I’m just starting out! I have no idea what I’m doing.)

Notes:
Welcome to hollowwell! This blog is about random things. There are a series of recurring topics. Hopefully you will find items of interest here.

Follow this blog! Tell all your friends and lovers! It’ll be fun! I promise! I’m going to stop yelling now!

-hollowwell

No comments:

Post a Comment