Friday, April 19, 2013

Red Light Reading: The Uncovering by Absolutist

Dreck. Certainly, it may be found. But, I believe there is a wealth of quality writings in the various online archives of free erotica. The landscape of stories could easily be ignored due to its barren, scrubiness. However, one need only patience, persistence, a bit of a gambling addiction, and perhaps a tight budget to dig and hope and find truly creative, quality, and entertaining treasures posted freely by hobbyist, amateur authors.

Once a month I hope to find a sample to post. And so, today’s theme: Red Light Reading

Often it would seem, one’s likeability of a sample of amateur erotica depends more on one’s predilections than the capabilities or imagination of the producer. I hope to highlight pieces, though, that I feel stand above the rest.

Feel free to participate and suggest samples for future months.

Before we get down to business, I should state that the links in this post go to NSFW sites.

This month, I have chosen “The Uncovering” by Absolutist. This short tale is a nice piece of erotic horror with a bit of extreme bondage. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment